This is easier than using e-mail between the Execs.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Updates to forum

Changes to the forum have been made according to suggestions made at the meeting. Rights have been re-assigned (except for Jackie, an archive has been made (thanks Leslie for the idea), and a staff board has been made. If anyone needs the URL's and passwords reposted here I'll be glad to do it once this blog has been made exclusive to the execs.

Alex(Techie)

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Question - I'm still the moderator for Special Events? Same goes for Jo??

I will go through the Blogger Settings to make this not viewable to the public - i.e. a private blog. I can't remember how do to that off the top of my head but I'll look into it.

Other than that, the forum's looking good Alex. :)

2:32 PM, July 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home